Previous Posts

Powered By

Powered by Blogger

Free URL Redirection @ .co.nr


In a dilemma

Two steps ahead I take,
Then to an inner sound, I awake
It keeps asking me without a break
If I am doing a mistake

The fight is between the heart and the mind,
Looks like none would take a step behind
I am tore apart by the two,
Don’t know what to do

Both have a reason, very strong,
To not let me do a wrong
One wants to be worldly-wise
Another wants my future to rise.

It scares me the most,
To think, whatever I vote
Pain, I’ll have to gather
In one form or the other

As difficult it is to follow the heart
Mind suggests a simple path
Help me lord and guide me through,
Let there be good in whatever I do…!

By I-m-me @ 3:11 AM,

3 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like this poem a lot. we face tough choices every day. people dont realize that be able to choose and do what is right is a reward in itself. love your blog.

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger adhishg said...

hey i loved this poem a lot...dilemma of my life..check my poems too...http://adhishg.blogspot.com

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger divyesh said...

lovely poem...we all face this problem of choice..to listen to the head or to the heart.at the end we can only hope that the decision was right

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Design provided by Kewl-Kapricornian - Be an Observer, to Discover...

 Subscribe