Previous Posts

Powered By

Powered by Blogger

Free URL Redirection @ .co.nr


Monsoon magic

Hiding the lord of light
When the clouds covers the skies,

Ohh! What a happy gloomy feeling… arise


Looking at the water drops
From the corner of the panes,
Gentle breeze touches my face

No answer appears right
As much as I try to find,

How this weather soothes my heart… my mind


Calling for someone
Sitting on top of a rock,

To have a silent talk


Alone I hum a song
Nobody listening to my quiet sound,

The rain lends music in the background.

Hiding the lord of light
When the clouds covers the skies,

Ohh! What a happy gloomy feeling… arise


Wish this lasts forever
But would it be so pleasant,

If this climate never ends?


The magic of monsoon season
Probably lies in its turn,
After a difficult and sweaty sun.

Labels: , , ,

By I-m-me @ 3:47 AM,

2 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Blogger Panchi said...

nice poem, liked it

 
At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Design provided by Kewl-Kapricornian - Be an Observer, to Discover...

 Subscribe